Passover @Beth Meyer
Click here for the 2018 Pesah Guide.
Service schedules during Passover
Community Seder - Friday, March 30 - begins at 6:00PM (by prior registration only)
Pesah Day 1 - Shabbat, March 31 - services begin at 9:30AM
Pesah Day 2 - Sunday, April 1 - services begin at 9:30AM (in the chapel)
Pesah Day 7 - Friday, April 6 - services begin at 9:30AM (in the chapel)
Pesah Day 8 - Shabbat, April 7 - services begin at 9:30AM (includes Yizkor)
Beth Meyer Community 1st Night Seder - March 30, 2018
We will join together on the first night of Pesah, led by Rabbis Eric & Jenny Solomon. The synagogue doors will open at 6:00PM, and the Seder will begin at 6:30PM. Seats will be assigned at tables of 10 to accommodate as many as possible on this special night. Registration opens on Thursday, March 1st at 9:00PM and closes Sunday, March 25th, or when we are full. Click here for a downloadable form, or here to register on-line. So that we can welcome you properly, after completing your on-line registration, please email Meagan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the names of everyone in your party. Include ages for those under 18.
Registration closes March 25th
- BMS member adult $50
- BMS member child 12 & under $30
- Non-member adult $65
- Non-member child 12 & under $35
Pesah is a holiday to be shared by all. Financial assistance is available. Please call Meagan at (919) 848-1420 x291.
The mitzvah of Pesah encourages us to look after one another and the stranger. Whether you are attending our Seder or not, please consider one of these opportunities to do a mitzvah and support our Seder with your money and/or time. All Seder Patrons will be honored in HaMaggid and in writing at the Seder.
- Family Patron - $180 to enable a family to join our Seder.
- Fruit of the Vine Patron - $250 to help pay for the wine needed at our Seder table.
- Table Patron - $500 to support Seder expenses, honored with a sign at one of our Seder tables.
- Helping Hands Patron - donate your time to bake or help set up for the Seder beforehand. (contact Meagan email@example.com)