Job Posting: Preschool Director
Beth Meyer Preschool, the early childhood education center at Beth Meyer Synagogue, is seeking a warm, energetic, and articulate Preschool Director. This is a full-time, year-round management position that requires collaboration with teaching staff, parents, synagogue professional staff and lay leaders.
A suitable candidate will have expertise in child development, early childhood education administration and staff management. The ideal candidate will also have excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, flexibility, and independent judgment. The Director will be dedicated to promoting an appreciation for Jewish culture and values. In addition, they should be passionate about building a nurturing, dynamic and engaging community to serve families and their children.
Beth Meyer Synagogue is a vibrant and thriving Conservative Jewish congregation of approximately 460 families located in North Raleigh, NC. Raleigh is one of the best places in the country to live as evidenced by high rankings in publications like Forbes, U.S. News, Money Magazine. The Triangle area boasts several major universities, low cost of living, easy access to green space, a major tech hub, and a wide variety of cultural activities including world-class museums, restaurants and music.
- BA in Early Childhood Education or Child/Family Development or related field, MA a plus
- Experience in Early Childhood Education administration, teaching experience preferred
- Staff management experience
- Ability to interface effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is commensurate with skills & experience
- Most national & Jewish holidays, health insurance, paid time off, synagogue membership, and a preschool subsidy
Beth Meyer Preschool is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For a confidential reply, please submit a “Word” formatted version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.