“You have been told what is good and what God requires of you, namely, to act justly, to love kindness (Hesed), and to walk humbly with your God” (Micah 6:8).
- Transportation to and from the synagogue for services
- Hospitality for guests to enjoy holiday meals with congregants
- Mourning assistance - set up the shiva house, serve the meal of consolation, and support the mourners as needed
- Welcome new babies
Volunteers are always needed and suggestions are always welcome.
Join a Circle of Care - Help fellow Beth Meyer members who are experiencing and caring for those with health concerns or other needs. Is there a better way to express Judaism?
- Do what you enjoy when you are able
- in a way that is comfortable for you
- as part of a coordinated effort with a team behind you.
- Team members provide practical, emotional and spiritual support.
This effort is part of Hesed. If it sounds like a good fit for you, contact Judith Muse or 919-264-7110.