Community 1st Night Seder
We will join together on the first night of Pesah, led by Rabbis Eric & Jenny Solomon. The synagogue doors will open at 6:00 p.m., and the Seder will begin at 6:30 p.m. Seats will be assigned at tables of 10 to accommodate as many as possible on this special night. Registration opens on March 21st (@9:00PM) and closes April 12th, or when we are full.
Registration closes April 12th.
- BMS member adult $50
- BMS member child 12 & under $30
- Non-member adult $65
- Non-member child 12 & under $35
Pesah is a holiday to be shared by all. Financial assistance is available. Please call Josh at (919) 848-1420 x250.
The Pesah holiday encourages us to look after one another and the stranger. Whether you are attending our Seder or not, please consider one of these opportunities to do a mitzvah and support our Seder with your money and/or time. All Seder Patrons will be honored in HaMaggid and in writing at the Seder.
- Family Patron - $180 to enable a family to join our Seder.
- Fruit of the Vine Patron - $250 to help pay for the wine needed at our Seder table.
- Table Patron - $500 to support Seder expenses, honored with a sign at one of our Seder tables.
- Helping Hands Patron - donate your time to bake or help set up for the Seder beforehand. (contact Josh - firstname.lastname@example.org)
504 Newton Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
|Individual tickets - Adult members||$ 50.00|
|Individual tickets - Adult non-member||$ 65.00|
|Individual tickets - Child member||$ 30.00|
|Individual tickets - Child non-member||$ 35.00|
|Additional Donation||$ 10.00|
|Family Patron||$ 180.00|
|Fruit of the Vine Patron||$ 250.00|
|Table Patron||$ 500.00|